At MINI Richmond, our number one company value is putting customers first, so your health & safety as well as your investment is our top priority. Please use this page to learn how we adapted the way we do business to provide you a safe and comfortable experience at our dealership. Should you have any questions, contact us at [email protected] or 604-233-0700.
SAFE & CONTACTLESS SERVICE APPOINTMENTS.
The MINI Richmond Service Department is currently open Monday to Saturday (8 AM to 5:30 PM).
We offer safe and limited-contact appointments, and remain committed to providing repairs and maintenance for your vehicle to ensure your safety on the road.
We understand this is still a critical time during the pandemic, as such, we want to assure you we have continued to practice health & safety measures at our store to keep you and our staff safe. This is what we have put in place:
Book your safe and contactless service appointment now: Online
- Vehicle interior protection measures (e.g. steering wheel, seat covers)
- Clean & disinfect high-touch surfaces
- Valet pick up and drop-off available
- Online appointment scheduling on our website
- Express self check-in kiosk in the Service Reception
- Remote payment options
- 6 feet social distancing maintained at all times during check-in or service consultation
- Masks are required and worn by all staff and clients inside the store
or call 604-232-7880.
SAFE & CONTACTLESS CAR SHOPPING.
Our Sales Showroom is open Monday to Sunday, click here
for our current business hours.
At MINI Richmond, we commit to providing a safe, seamless and comfortable car buying experience for our clients. Whether you want to shop from the comfort of your home or you wish to visit us in-store, we will accommodate your preference every step of the way.
At-Home Test Drive, Showroom Appointment, or Completely Virtual.
For your ultimate convenience, we can bring the Test Drive to you, or you can visit us in-store. Either way, we recommend you to book your appointment ahead of time so we can prepare the vehicle for a clean and safe test drive. Here are some steps to help you start your shopping journey:
- Browse our New or Pre-Owned inventory on our website.
- See a vehicle you're interested in? Click on View Details to learn more about the vehicle, start customizing your payments, or launch a Live Chat with our Digital Sales Team (during business hours).
- Request an appointment via [email protected], 604-233-0700 or Live Chat.
- Meet our Motoring Advisor with a safe 6 feet social distance.
All high-touch surfaces in the showroom and vehicles are disinfected for you and the next person. Steering wheel and seat covers are available. Health & Safety protocols
are followed as outlined in the below section.
If you wish to shop and meet us virtually,
we can set up a phone or video call or simply communicate via email. We can still show you the vehicle and go through all the details as if you were at the store!
Is Your Lease Expiring?
Get in touch with our Lease & Finance Specialist to learn about your options. Call 604-303-8110 or email [email protected]
to find out how we can help. You can also click here
to learn more about Lease Maturity Options.
HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS.
We want to assure you we have continued to take the necessary steps across all departments to help support the health and well-being of our customers and staff. As such, the following measures are in place and practiced:
- Masks/face coverings are required and worn by all staff and clients inside the store.
- Hand washing procedures and 6 feet social distancing are strictly enforced.
- All of our employees are required to complete a Daily Health Check questionnaire before entering the workplace.
- Increased janitorial services, paying extra attention to frequently touched areas like, door handles, workstations, and guest lounge tables, counters and drinks machines.
- Sanitizing products are available for customers to use in-store.
- All of our employees are under instruction to sanitize their workstations after every client interaction.
- Service, showroom, and test drive vehicles and keys are wiped down before and after use (e.g. door handles, steering wheel, shift knob, parking brake)
- Protective covers are put on service vehicles (e.g. steering wheel, seat covers).
- Any staff member travelling or recently returned from their travels will be/has been quarantined in accordance with Provincial Health guidelines.
- Any staff or clients with flu-like symptoms are not to enter the store premises, and asked to stay at home in accordance with Provincial Health guidelines.
We will continue to keep you up-to-date with any related changes at MINI Richmond that may affect you. Feel free to check back here, or follow us on Facebook
for the latest news.
We are closely monitoring and following the guidance of the BC Government and Public Health Agency of Canada to ensure we are doing our part to keep you and our communities safe. Here are some resources to help keep you and your loved ones safe and informed:
Public Health Agency of Canada
World Health Organization
BC Government News Updates
We want to thank you for your support and understanding and genuinely ask that you take care of yourself and those around you during this challenging time.
Be kind, stay safe, and let's work together to be stronger.
MINI Connected App: Your Time-Saving Companion
Maintaining Your MINI’s Health and Safety