This April, we will be getting our hands on the new and refreshed 2019 editions of the MINI 3 Door, 5 Door and Convertible! These three models have been classics since the beginning of time and we are extremely excited for these facelifts. Right off the bat, you’re going to see a few highly noticeable changes such as the logo, the headlights and the rear lights. Here’s a quick breakdown of what’s new:
- Wider range of interior surfaces and leather and colour trims
- Navigation and infotainment systems with 8.8 inch touchscreen (optional)
- New 6.5 inch display comes standard with improved user interface
- Wireless smartphone charging
- MINI Connected services with new functions: Advanced real-time traffic info via 4G LTE connection, Apple Carplay, intelligent emergency calling system
- Optional: MINI logo projection onto the ground from the driver’s side mirror
- Updated look for the standard halogen headlights (addition of black panel)
- Entirely redesigned optional LED headlights
- Rear LED lights incorporating the British Union Jack
- New MINI logo
- Newly designed light alloy wheels
- New exterior paint colours: Emerald Grey metallic, Starlight Blue metallic, and Solaris Orange metallic
- Optional Piano Black Exterior: Headlights, rear lights and radiator grille are finished in high-gloss black instead of chrome
One of the coolest upgrades is the MINI Yours Customised products that can be designed and previewed through a specially created Online Customiser. This allows the owner to highly customize the interior of the car to their personal style, giving them the option to choose between various colours, patterns, surface structures and icons, as well as contributing their own texts.
Even down to the little details, MINI has hit the mark with these updates on the 2019 MINI 3 Door, 5 Door and Convertible. Experience it for yourself when they arrive and book a test drive at MINI Richmond today or call 604.233.0700 for more information.
Book a Test Drive
An Unforgettable MINI
WHY SERVICE YOUR CAR AT MINI RICHMOND?